JAQUELINE MACKIE PAISLEY PASSEY, REDEUX
My contribution for Good Friday, is to once again, educate Mediocres who strive for Superism. Last week we covered Nadya Suleman, the Octo-Pussy who brought an additional fourteen Mediocre children into the world. The effects were devastating to our half-assed enclave. As a Mediocre, it is my responsibility, it is your responsibility, to act preemptively when we see a fellow Mediocre taking the wrong path.
As I was writing of Suleman last week, across the pond, Mediocres are having to deal with one of their own attempting Superism. Mediocre, Samantha Brick, is stunning the uncool crowd with her warped reality. Here’s an example of the rubbish she’s attempting to pass off as Superism:
“I’m tall, slim, blonde and, so I’m often told, a good-looking woman. I know how lucky I am. But there are downsides to being pretty – the main one being that other women hate me for no other reason than my lovely looks.”
AND . . .
In the second article she appeared to be almost eagerly fanning the flames of outrage, throwing this can of petrol on the fire: “Yes, I have cried on and off all day. But do I regret my article? Not at all. I’m know I’m risking the wrath of the online community once more, but there is an irony to yesterday,” she wrote.
“While I was tearfully dealing with the emails and calls outside the supermarket, a young man approached me, offered to park my car and even get me a coffee. He could see I was having a tough time – and yes, my looks had helped me out again.
“While I’ve been shocked and hurt by the global condemnation, I have just this to say: my detractors have simply proved my point. Their level of anger only underlines that no one in this world is more reviled than a pretty woman.”
In the original article Brick claimed the proof that all those other woman are jealous is that she has never been asked to be a bridesmaid, presumably because she is so much more attractive than everyone around her.
But Samantha Brick is nothing new. Mediocre Stacy remembers one such gal from some years back who attempted to pull the same stunt. Jaqueline Mackie Paisley Passey. Say that five times fast!!! I remember jumping on the Mediocre bandwagon BITD, publicly accosting her on my then, VERY popular site. You know, before social media killed blogs.
Here is a sample of what she posted about herself:
“I am a very high-quality woman. I know that sounds arrogant, but let’s consider the facts:
* I’m slim (whereas 62% of American women age 20 to 74 are overweight)
* I’m attractive (my new picture has been rated more attractive than 86% of the women on Hot or Not — and the women who upload their pictures are a self-selected sample that is probably already biased towards being more attractive than the general female population)
* I’m relatively young (whereas 82% of American adult women are over 30 years old)
* I’m intelligent (IQ tested at 145 when I was a child, which is 3 standard deviations above the mean — higher than 99.85% of the population. Even if I’ve gotten dumber as I’ve aged I’m probably still at least a 130, which is higher than 97.5% of the population.)
* I’m educated (whereas 77% of American women do not have bachelor’s degrees)
* I have my financial shit together (no debt, perfect credit history, 6+ months living expenses saved, adequate insurance, self employed)
* I have a strong libido and love having sex (my lover *never* has to beg, unless it’s for me to let him get some sleep!)
* Most of my interests tend to be more popular with men than women: science fiction, libertarianism, blogging, politics, economics, guns, gambling, etc.”
And lets look at a picture of the lovely, Ms. Passey.
Yes, she indeed is a looker. Ahem.
Now, Mediocre Stacy knows she’s easy on the eyes. BUT it’s not something that I define myself by. As I like to say:
**We’re all just one car accident away from having to wear a bicycle helmet for the rest of our lives.**
Every human, and especially Mediocres, should have a healthy level of humility and self-loathing. It’s keeps us from getting, too big for our britches, so to speak. Ms. Passey and Ms. Brick are two Mediocre peas attempting to move into an upper, east side, pod. Unfortunately for both of these women, these women who believe they’re devastatingly desirable, they are at best, attractive. Attractive in that dark bar, right before closing time, kind of way.
I would strongly suggest to both of these women, that the one thing that would make them less ugly, is to alter their personality. You don’t normally see such an ugly inside on a Mediocre. Years of working to accept your Mediocrity, forces us to self-demote and not develop an inflated sense of self. The parents of these two obviously failed raising their daughters to understand and accept the Mediocre Caste System.
I’m here to help, people. We must increase our Mediocre awareness. We must muzzle individuals like these two. Next week I will address ways to spot Mediocres in public. Make sure you come back, take notes if need be, and maybe one Mediocre at a time, we can make a slight difference in this world.